VARIOUS ARTISTS AND ORGANISATIONS FROM MOSTON, HARPURHEY & CHARLESTOWN
Physical activity helps us all feel better, so join SICK! Festival and Buzz Manchester for the Boggart Hole Bonanza, a fun day of creative and physical activities to get the blood pumping!
There will be music, storytelling, sports & games and creative activities for kids. Local charities will be there to tell you more about what they do to keep us happy and healthy. We’re also launching a new digital app called SoundPaths Boggart Hole by composer Yonatan Collier. This atmospheric and entertaining audio experience takes you on a tour of this beautiful park accompanied by the voices of the Boggart Hole Ramblers.
The programme will include:
- Games and activities with MCR Active
- Beat the Goalie, with FC United
- Music from Blackley Brass Band
- Creative activities for kids
- Storytelling for all the family
- DJs playing music to lift your spirits
- SoundPaths Boggart Hole audio app
- Great food from the Lakeside Café
- …and more to be added soon!
Oglesby Charitable Trust
Manchester City Council
Arts Council England
No.93 Wellbeing Centre, GMMH